my life not yours... stop act like you know me...

my life not yours... stop act like you know me...
wait until you walk in my shoes... only then you will know how it feels to be me...

Translate

Sunday 11 January 2015

Less of Words... More on Me...


#MyFirst2015Photoshoot
#Unofficial
#BidanTerjun

Life is just like a box of chocolate... 

Life is just a pitstops before we reach the actual destination...


The beauty of world is not a girl... But at the structure of mosques...

The game we played is known as Super Mario... But I'm the other game... I called myself as Super Amia...

I dream a lot... But i hope for nothing...

2 comments:

  1. Alhamdulillah, bertambah manis lagi sejak bertudung ye..:-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alhamdulillah... Terima kasih awak... Syukur pada Allah yang memaniskan amia... :) huhuhu

      Delete